- Rear Projection Film By the Cut Size (cut sizes are measured diagonally just like standard monitors and TV displays) Such as 50″, 55″, 60″, 65″ Diagonal, etc
- Rear Projection Film By the Roll (a standard roll is 60” in width by 33’ in length)
- Rear Projection Film By the Foot (purchasing by the foot would equal 1 foot by 5 feet and so on)
- Rear Projection Film Custom Sizes and Shapes are available, we cut all our screens with a state of the art CNC flat bed cutter. Ask about details.
Rear Projection Film Ordering Options
For dealers, distributors and re-sellers – buying by the foot or rolls is a good way to go because you can cut the screen sizes you need and use the leftovers for samples or test pieces. We do also offer wholesale rear projection film pricing to qualified dealers and resellers. Lear more here: https://www.ssidisplays.com/dealers
For consumers or one off projects ordering by the cut size is a great way to ensure you get factory cuts and correct dimensions for aspect ratios and standard or custom screen sizes.
Rear Projection Film Shipping
We offer rear projection film drop ship services for dealers, distributors and re-sellers. All of our rear projection films are in stock and we offer a standard turnaround time of 24 hours or less from time of order to shipment in most cases. We are prepared to offer same day shipping as well if order is placed early enough California time.
Rear Projection Film Pricing from Screen Solutions
- Looking for Projection on Glass Solutions: Projection on Glass
- Turnkey “everything you need” packages can be found here: Projection on Glass Packages
- Glass Projection Screen Technology and History Overview: Glass Projection Screen
- Rear Projection Film for Glass