Projectors run hot. At least 98% of projectors on the market currently use traditional lamps and bulbs as their light engine. These bulbs produce a tremendous amount of heat, and can easily reach temperatures of 200-300 degrees while in operation. While internal temperatures already run so high, the surrounding environment only adds to the projector’s troubles, often causing overheating or other temperature-related distress. Avoid this situation or even eliminate the possibility all together with an air-conditioned projector enclosure.
Our sister site, www.ProjectorEnclosure.com, has done a good amount of research on the best ways to cool your projector. Read their projector cooling and projector overheating articles for a comprehensive look at why overheating occurs and how our enclosures will help you overcome those issues by providing clean, cool air to your projector while protecting it from dust and other airborne particulates.
|Indoor & Outdoor Enclosures||Maximum Projector Size (in.)||Maximum watts|
|Small Air-Conditioned||See spec sheet||500 Watts|
|Medium Air-Conditioned||See spec sheet||1500 Watts|
|Medium Plus Air-Conditioned||See spec sheet||2500 Watts|
|Large Air-Conditioned||See spec sheet||3500 Watts|
*Custom enclosures are available. Call 1-888-631-5880 for details.
- Outdoor Theaters
- Outdoor Light/Laser Shows
- Pool Decks
- Community Events
- Indoor & Outdoor Advertising
- Indoor & Outdoor Use.
- A/C Cooling.
- Keep your projector from overheating efficiently.
- Filter and cool ambient air with attached air-conditioning unit.
- Allow projector placement in even harsher environments.
- Protect a projector from damaging elements such as cigarette smoke, extreme temperatures, rain, snow, dust, and humidity.
- Extend projector and bulb life expectancy.
- Supports projectors up to 8,000 lumens.
- Turnkey, vandal-resistant design.